Still try clearing the cache of the Google play services. You might get a bit better battery life. How poorly android system optimized in oneplus devices,.

community.oneplus.com

Hi everyone,We are starting to push the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 5.0.4 for the OnePlus 5T.Changelog:Bug FixesFixed NO ringtone for incoming calls ...

community.oneplus.com

This was with pretty light usage today I know that but when I first got the opo I was getting 3hr screen on time and it would be 48% down.

community.oneplus.com

To me it would appear that the glass is over tempered (the OPO uses real glass for screen cover) which can cause yellowing (if over tempered), and a common fix ...

community.oneplus.com

Hey guys, I ordered a OPO off ebay for 330$ sandstone 64gb and I\'m already having issues. I tried to buy some theme packs off the google play store and the.

community.oneplus.com

- Could not fix permissions in Advanced in TWRP - Could not install ES File Explorer (Error -20 in Google Play, and failure when APK install) - I wiped ...

community.oneplus.com

... fix\" battery life as I always have problems whenever I try them. ... issues on Google play services), I\'m back to normal! ... screen replacement I have purcOnePlus ...

community.oneplus.com

Yes. I have done this with other one plus devices with no issue. Clear Google Play Store from recents menu, clear all app data for GPS, reboot the device. After ...

community.oneplus.com

WHOOP-WHOOP, now that\'s THE KIND of customer service a company like OnePlus should be giving... Glad its resolved. AND you get a bamboo invite. nice one.

community.oneplus.com

UI optimizations; Improved Shelf Customization; Updated APN Settings for select Carriers; Fixed Proximity Sensor bug during calls; Fixed Google Play Store ...

community.oneplus.com

Page generated - 1.0467090607 (8af415e71261fcba3f88aa8f694d3cd9)