it\'s totally annoying. I have same problem. and when I want to put it on the touch screen is blocked and the finger print doesn\'t start the phone . had to take ...

community.oneplus.com

- Could not fix permissions in Advanced in TWRP - Could not install ES File Explorer (Error -20 in Google Play, and failure when APK install) - I wiped ...

community.oneplus.com

I have root access, but it says that I don\'t have the kexec-hardboot patch. I want to have CM11S as my normal rom, and CM12S Nigtlies as secondary.1.

community.oneplus.com

Hey guys, I ordered a OPO off ebay for 330$ sandstone 64gb and I\'m already having issues. I tried to buy some theme packs off the google play store and the.

community.oneplus.com

Currently I\'m on an overseas trip in China and bought myself a Oneplus 5 because its $200 cheaper than my home country. The phone came with Hydrogen OS so I ...

community.oneplus.com

Ok guys, I\'m currently on COS 12 and have also tried Oxygen. I just want something that is close to stock, stable and has decent battery life.

community.oneplus.com

4 update: it fixes something, but now the battery drains quickly). What do you think? My 4s when IOS7 first launched had wifi bugs, iMessage bugs, Safari bugs!

community.oneplus.com

OnePlus One Best battery performance battery life ... If you they deliver CM12S OTA you might not even need to root manually any more. ... google play services keep ...

community.oneplus.com

To me it would appear that the glass is over tempered (the OPO uses real glass for screen cover) which can cause yellowing (if over tempered), and a common fix ...

community.oneplus.com

WhatsApp is draining battery and android stays over the top of all.. SOT lies at the bottom. bug - in battery saver mode if we use split screen, ...

community.oneplus.com

Page generated - 1.214110136 (0aa11d13c81e148ac7dd1ad69d61b9da)