Guys Google Play Services is uploaded data. and i am not able to stop it 1 :- Uninstalled Google Photos 2 :- Turned off Backup & restore 3 :- Turned sync ...

community.oneplus.com

FreedomOS by NevaX1 on XDA forum. As of how to root, flash custom recovery and change rom this thread probably isnt for that. but theres plenty of resources ...

community.oneplus.com

Ok guys, I\'m currently on COS 12 and have also tried Oxygen. I just want something that is close to stock, stable and has decent battery life.

community.oneplus.com

I have root access, but it says that I don\'t have the kexec-hardboot patch. I want to have CM11S as my normal rom, and CM12S Nigtlies as secondary.1.

community.oneplus.com

- Could not fix permissions in Advanced in TWRP - Could not install ES File Explorer (Error -20 in Google Play, and failure when APK install) - I wiped ...

community.oneplus.com

Now tired I installed the beta build and it seems there are no problems. @sharkyslo said: The .apk file is OK. Just open it and install it. You need no root...

community.oneplus.com

WhatsApp is draining battery and android stays over the top of all.. SOT lies at the bottom. bug - in battery saver mode if we use split screen, ...

community.oneplus.com

Hey guys, I ordered a OPO off ebay for 330$ sandstone 64gb and I\'m already having issues. I tried to buy some theme packs off the google play store and the.

community.oneplus.com

OnePlus One Best battery performance battery life ... If you they deliver CM12S OTA you might not even need to root manually any more. ... google play services keep ...

community.oneplus.com

... services I\'m having a blast with the phone with good battery life! ... not need? Thank you. I uninstalled updated for google play services to get rid of the drain ...

community.oneplus.com

Page generated - 1.5066611767 (9d2a5aada92b298680c83e45dd6487af)